Serving all Washington County areas including: Chipley, Vernon, Caryville, Ebro, Wausau, Crow, Five Points, Gilberts Mill, Greenhead, Hinson’s Crossroads, New Hope, Poplar Head, Sunny Hills,
Washington County Florida As of the 2010 census, the population was about 25,000. Washington County Florida county seat is Chipley, Florida. Washington County is a prohibition or entirely dry county, meaning that the sale of alcoholic beverages is banned in the county.
WASHINGTON FLORIDA BAD CREDIT HOME BUYERS AND HOMEOWNERS – ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
Many Bad Credit Florida mortgage applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help home buyers with bad credit. Even If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a low Florida mortgage interest rate we may be able to help with one of the following:
- Bad Washington County, mortgage
- Bad Credit Washington County Portfolio Lenders
- Buy a Washington County home 1 day aftter a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- Bad Credit Washington CountyFHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Chipley Fl, mortgage
- Bad Credit Chipley Fl, FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Chipley Fl, mortgage
- Bad Credit Washington County Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Washington County Mortgage
- Florida Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Washington County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Washington CountyCash For Deed
- Bad Credit Washington County Mortgage Rates Sheet
- ALL SITUATIONS ARE WELCOME!!!
County population in 2012: 24,892 (15% urban, 85% rural); it was 20,973 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 3,630
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 3,264
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 6,492
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,970 (it was 1,439 in 2000)
% of renters here: 18%
Land area: 580 sq. mi.
Water area: 35.9 sq. mi.
Population density: 43 people per square mile
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (16.6%), Retail trade (15.5%), Public administration (11.5%), Arts,entertainment,recreation,accommodation and food services (11.2%), Construction (10.1%).
Type of workers:
Private wage or salary: 72%
Self-employed, not incorporated: 8%
Unpaid family work: 0%