Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Volusia Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Volusia Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Volusia Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Volusia Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
VOLUSIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Volusia FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
VOLUSIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Volusia Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Volusia Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Volusia Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
VOLUSIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Volusia Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Volusia Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Volusia Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Volusia Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN VOLUSIA FLORIDA
VOLUSIA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Volusia is an unincorporated community in Volusia County, Florida on the eastern shore of the St. Johns River, about three miles south of Lake George and across the river from the town of Astor in Lake County. Volusia is one of the oldest European settlements in Florida.
About the City of Volusia
The indigenous Mayaca people inhabited much of the area now known as Volusia County along the St. Johns river. A settlement just south of Lake George known Maiaca (or Mayaca) was likely the largest of the Mayaca villages. Alliances were formed between smaller native groups. The village of Mayaca (Mayarca) was identified as belonging to the Outina confederation at one point, and with the Saltwater Timucua at another.
The first European mention of present day Volusia was by Hernando de Escalante Fontaneda, who in memoirs covering the period of 1558-1575, mentions Mayaca.
In 1689, a list of Timucua-speaking missions lists the mission of San Antonio de Mayaca with 30 family, or approximate 150 people, although there is strong eveidence that Mayaca’s inhabitants did not speak the Timucua language.