Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Viera Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Viera Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Viera Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Viera Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
VIERA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Viera FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
VIERA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Viera Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Viera Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Viera Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
VIERA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Viera Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Viera Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Viera Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Viera Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN VIERA FLORIDA
VIERA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Viera is a master planned community located in the central coastal region of Brevard County, Florida. It is part of an unincorporated section adjacent to the Melbourne, Florida area. At the 2010 census, Viera East had a population of 10,757, while Viera West had a population of 6,641.
VIERA FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Viera Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Viera Florida.
BRIAN E SICOLI
TIMELY APPRAISAL SERVICE, INC.
BRETT C RUGAR
TIMELY APPRAISAL SERVICE, INC
About the City of Viera
The land was developed by the Viera Company, a subsidiary of A. Duda and Sons. On August 4, 1989, ground was broken for the new community of Viera, the name deriving from viera meaning “faith” in the Slovak language in honor of family patriarch Andrew Duda, who emigrated from what became Slovakia in 1912.
Starting in 1990, the Duda family has owned the property along I-95 and began turning the Cocoa Ranch into a new town with a mix of land uses, including a variety of housing types, offices, medical and industrial parks, shopping centers and recreational facilities
The Viera Development of Regional Impact (DRI) was approved in 1990 for about 3,000 acres (1,200 ha), making up Viera East. In 1992 construction began on what would become Viera East.] In 1995, a 6,000-acre (2,400 ha) expansion was approved by Brevard County as a Substantial Deviation to the original DRI.