Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Trilby Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Trilby Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Trilby Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Trilby Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
TRILBY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Trilby FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
TRILBY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Trilby Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Trilby Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Trilby Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
TRILBY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Trilby Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Trilby Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Trilby Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Trilby Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN TRILBY FLORIDA
TRILBY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Trilby is an unincorporated community in the northeast corner of Pasco County, Florida, United States. Trilby has a non-profit “Greater Trilby Community Association” which exists to improve the life and quality of residents of the Trilby, Trilacoochee and Lacoochee area. It also is the southern community along the Withlacoochee State Trail.
TRILBY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 419.
Males: 139 (33.2%)
Females: 280 (66.8%)
Median resident age: 43.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,704
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,287
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $107,500
Median gross rent in 2012: $783.
About the City of Trilby
An earlier name for the town was Macon. The newer name Trilby was in use by 1895, although the Macon post office was not renamed Trilby until 1901. Trilby was named after the heroine in George du Maurier’s novel of the same name.
Railroad magnate Henry Plant changed the name of the town because it duplicated the name of Macon, GA. He has been quoted as saying he wished to name it “after the heroine of a story which has lately deeply moved me.” Trilby was incorporated as a town in 1901 and again in 1913. Because of the loss of its railroad industry, it has declined into a residential community for Dade City, and also for the Tampa Bay region.