Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Tangelo Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Tangelo Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Tangelo Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Tangelo Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
TANGELO PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Tangelo Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
TANGELO PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Tangelo Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Tangelo Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Tangelo Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
TANGELO PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Tangelo Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Tangelo Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Tangelo Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Tangelo Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN TANGELO PARK FLORIDA
TANGELO PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
TANGELO PARK FLORIDA:
Tangelo Park is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,231 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
TANGELO PARK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 2,231. Population change since 2000: -8.2%
Males: 1,027 (46.0%)
Females: 1,204 (54.0%)
Median resident age: 35.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32819.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $36,823 (it was $32,568 in 2000)
Tangelo Park: $36,823
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $17,910 (it was $11,744 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $93,046 (it was $65,600 in 2000)
Tangelo Park: $93,046
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $149,464; Detached houses: $150,174; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $83,458
Median gross rent in 2012: $986.
Tangelo Park FHA MORTGAGE / Tangelo Park VA / Tangelo Park Tangelo Park FHA REFINANCE / Tangelo Park NO CREDIT / Tangelo Park BAD CREDIT / Tangelo Park HARD MONEY / Tangelo Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Tangelo Park
In 1993 Harris Rosen “adopted” Tangelo Park, offering free preschool for children in the community and funding university and college educations for high school graduates from Tangelo Park. As of 2012 the high school graduation rate is 100% in Tangelo Park. He has donated about $10 million since the “adoption.”
The neighborhood is built on land formerly used for orange groves and named after the tangelo, a particular hybrid of citrus that mixed tangerines and pomelos. Originally built as housing for workers at the nearby missile testing grounds, it has become an isolated residential area surrounded by big-box stores and tourist traps on International Drive, as well as office parks andresorts to the east. There are few services nearby that serve residents and few public transit options.
There were 747 households out of which 37.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.3% were married couples living together, 30.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.3% were non-families. 15.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.25 and the average family size was 3.58.