Sunrise Florida is a city in east-central Broward County, Florida. Sunrise Florida was incorporated in 1961 by Norman Johnson – a developer whose World Famous Upside-Down House attracted buyers to what was then a remote area. As of the 2010 census, Sunrise Florida had a total population of 85,000.
Many Sunrise Florida Bad credit applicants don’t realize that the FHA mortgage can help Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Broward County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
- Bad Credit Sunrise Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Sunrise Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Sunrise Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Sunrise FloridaFHA mortgage
- Hard Money Sunrise Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Sunrise FloridaModular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Sunrise Florida Mortgage
- Sunrise Florida Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Sunrise Florida VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Sunrise Florida Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Sunrise Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
Population in 2012: 88,843 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +3.6%
|Median resident age:||38.4 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 33322.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $50,097 (it was $40,998 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $24,243
Sunrise city Florida income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $127,100 (it was $94,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $159,326; Detached houses: $210,358; Townhouses or other attached units: $163,938; In 2-unit structures: $77,230; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $111,462; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $78,330; Mobile homes: $70,973
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,152.
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 33322, 33323, 33351.