Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Sumterville Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Sumterville Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Sumterville Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Sumterville Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SUMTERVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Sumterville FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SUMTERVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Sumterville Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Sumterville Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Sumterville Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SUMTERVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Sumterville Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Sumterville Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Sumterville Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Sumterville Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SUMTERVILLE FLORIDA
SUMTERVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Sumterville is an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Florida within Central Sumter County, Florida. Like the county in which it resides, Sumterville was named after General Thomas Sumter, a hero of the American Revolutionary War. The ZIP code for this community is 33585.
SUMTERVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Sumterville Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Sumterville Florida.
R. T ACTON
R TODD ACTON, INC.
Sumterville FHA MORTGAGE / Sumterville VA / Sumterville Sumterville FHA REFINANCE / Sumterville NO CREDIT / Sumterville BAD CREDIT / Sumterville HARD MONEY / Sumterville LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Sumterville
Sumterville is bordered by the City of Bushnell to the south, the City of Coleman to the north, Lake Panasoffkee to the west, and the Lake County Line to the east. Elevation is 75 feet above sea level. The rural and general atmosphere of Sumterville is similar to that of Coleman and Webster.
The main roads through Sumterville are US 301 which runs north and south through Sumterville, as does State Road 471, which terminates at US 301. County Road 470 runs east and west, has a short concurrency with US 301, and also acts as the shared northern terminus of SR 471.
Sumterville contains a campus of the Lake–Sumter State College and the Coleman Federal Prison. It is also the home to the Shady Brook Golf and RV Resort, and the Sumter Electric Co-Op Incorporated. Chris P. Bacon is believed to reside in Sumterville.