St. Lucie County is a county located in the state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 277,789. The county seat is Fort Pierce. St. Lucie County is included in the Port St. Lucie, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Port St. Lucie, FL Combined Statistical Area. The county has a total area of 688 square miles.
Serving all St. Lucie County Florida areas including: Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Ankona, Eden, Eldred, Fort Pierce North, Fort Pierce South, Hutchinson Island South, Indian River Estates, Lakewood Park, North Hutchinson Island, River Park, St. Lucie West, Tradition, Walton, White City.
ST. LUCIE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit St. Lucie County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Lucie Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score St. Lucie County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Lucie County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money St. Lucie County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Lucie County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second St. Lucie County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Lucie County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- ST. LUCIE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 283,866 (97% urban, 3% rural); it was 192,695 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 53,447
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 27,319
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 60,035
Renter-occupied apartments: 27,757 (it was 16,898 in 2000)
% of renters here: 22%
Land area: 572 sq. mi.
Water area: 115.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 490 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in St. Lucie County: 90.0 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)