Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Silver Palm Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Silver Palm Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Silver Palm Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Silver Palm Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SILVER PALM FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Silver Palm FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SILVER PALM FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Silver Palm Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Silver Palm Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Silver Palm Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SILVER PALM FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Silver Palm Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Silver Palm Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Silver Palm Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Silver Palm Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SILVER PALM FLORIDA
SILVER PALM FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
SILVER PALM FLORIDA:
Silver Palm is an unincorporated community and ghost town in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
SILVER PALM FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Silver Palms: 195 people per square mile
Discuss Silver Palms neighborhood (subdivision, block, or community) on our hugely popular Florida forum.
Median household income in 2011:
Silver Palms: $45,048
Median rent in 2011:
Silver Palms: $538
Zip codes: 33837.
This neighborhood: 34.0 years
Whole city: 37.6 years
This neighborhood: 34.5 years
Whole city: 42.2 years
Average household size:
Percentage of family households:
Silver Palms: 53.4%
Silver Palm FHA MORTGAGE / Silver Palm VA / Silver Palm Silver Palm FHA REFINANCE / Silver Palm NO CREDIT / Silver Palm BAD CREDIT / Silver Palm HARD MONEY / Silver Palm LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Silver Palm
It is located about 20 miles (32 km) southwest of Miami within the unincorporated community of Redland. Formerly a distinct community in the first half of the 20th Century, it has now been absorbed into other communities in the region. Homestead and Redland district, FL directory for 1927-1928 includes the Community of Silver Palm The community name survives in Silver Palm Drive and the Silver Palm Schoolhouse. Silver Palm is located at about 25°33’N 80°27’W (25.551,-80.441), with an elevation 10 feet (3.0 m).