Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Shell Point Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Shell Point Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Shell Point Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Shell Point Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SHELL POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Shell Point FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SHELL POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Shell Point Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Shell Point Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Shell Point Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SHELL POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Shell Point Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Shell Point Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Shell Point Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Shell Point Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SHELL POINT FLORIDA
SHELL POINT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
SHELL POINT FLORIDA:
Shell Point is a small unincorporated community in Wakulla County, Florida, United States of America.
SHELL POINT FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Shell Point: 703 people per square mile
Median rent in 2011:
Shell Point: $1,162
Zip codes: 33908.
This neighborhood: 49.7 years
Whole city: 40.1 years
This neighborhood: 50.3 years
Whole city: 38.8 years
Average household size:
Shell Point: 2.6 people
Percentage of family households:
Shell Point: 32.1%
Shell Point FHA MORTGAGE / Shell Point VA / Shell Point Shell Point FHA REFINANCE / Shell Point NO CREDIT / Shell Point BAD CREDIT / Shell Point HARD MONEY / Shell Point LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Shell Point
Shell Point is located on the northern edge of Apalachee Bay, approximately 30 miles south of Tallahassee. Most notable for its family oriented beach, Shell Point Beach was previously privately owned. After a petition by local groups to the state of Florida in 1995, the beach is funded by grants from the state and managed by the Wakulla County Department of Parks and Recreation. services.
The community has around 200 buildings and many have waterfront with private canal dockage. Most are owned by residents of the Tallahassee area and south Georgia, though there are about fifty full-time residents. The area’s historic marina, boat ramp, restaurant, ships store, and motel were leveled by a private developer (now defunct). The developer constructed a shallow-grade boat ramp which is chained off and not available for public use. There are currently no plans to rebuild any of these facilities and such a prospect appears highly unlikely in the foreseeable future.
The only commercial enterprise at Shell Point is Marsh Harbor Marina operated from the adjacent real estate office. There are no supplies or fuel at this marina but showers and 30 amp power are available. Transient dockage is available though the traveling mariner will find far better prospects in Carrabelle. The entrance to the marina can be very misleading and should not be attempted without local knowledge.