SELF EMPLOYED FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FLORIDA BANK STATEMENT MORTGAGE LENDERS
self-em·ployed adjective: self-employed= working for oneself as a freelancer or the owner of a business rather than for an employer. Most self-employed Florida mortgage applicants cannot get approved because they take advantage of to many write-offs.
Florida Bank Statement Mortgage Lenders Average 12 or 24 months bank statements for income!
Here’s a great new Florida bank statement only loan program for Florida self-employed borrowers. Self-employed Florida mortgage applicants can provide 24 months of bank statements to qualify for a Florida mortgage without tax returns.
Yes, you heard correctly! This bank statement the only loan does not require Tax Returns!
You simply provide your personal bank statements or you’re business/corporate bank statements to get approved.
If you are buying a home and had low income reported on your tax returns use this program in lieu of full-doc programs with just 15%-30% down on primary residence or as much as 85% loan to value on refinances without cash out.
Our bank statement loan product with NO Tax Returns is great for Florida self-employed business owners:
Florida homebuyers that cannot get approved at their local bank but want to buy Florida real estate. Florida self-employed borrowers only need 24 months business or personal bank statements all pages to verify income. And our bank statement mortgage lenders will allow you to finance up to 50% of your total debt to income with only 10-20% down payment. We allow 24 months business bank statement mortgage applicants to use 70% to 90% of the business deposits to qualify your self-employment income. You choose the bank account for the loan either business or personal and we add up all the deposits and divide by 24 to determine your monthly qualifying income. We will allow you to use multiple bank statement accounts for income.
As a result, most Florida businesses often have excellent cash flow and have demonstrated a lengthy past history of being able to pay debt on time. We like this. Therefor we approve many loans other lenders do not. Furthermore, our Florida Bank Statement Loan Program with No Tax Returns can provide financing for the purchase or refinance of a Florida home, condo or 2-4 units.
KEY POINT TO OUR BANK STATEMENT ONLY MORTGAGE INCLUDE:
- Up To 90% Jumbo No MI Bank Statement Program
- 500 Fico Score OK with 35% down
- 550 mid score OK with 25% down
- Charge Offs, Collections or Repossessions 2 Years Old or More Do not Need To Be Paid Off!
- 90% LTV Bank Statement For Self Employed
- High LTV 2 Years After Foreclosure, BK or 1 year after Short Sale With Bank Statements.
- Cash Out 1 day after Foreclosure BK or Short Sale.
- Completely Stated Income to 70% + LTV Non-Owner Occupied.
- Non-Owner-Occupied Cash Out and up to 20 Properties Financed.
- We Do Condotels
- Non-Warrantable Condos
- “Qualify for a Florida mortgage with only your bank statements, business or personal, with reduced documentation which means no 1040 tax returns.“
- If you are buying a home and had low income reported on your tax returns use this program in lieu of full-doc programs with just as little as 10% to 20% down on primary residence or as much as 85% loan to value on refinances without cash out.
- Our loans go up to $5,000,000 for our Bank Statement Loan Program