Santa Rosa County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 151,372. Its county seat is Milton. Santa Rosa County is included in the Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. Santa Rosa County was created in 1842. It was named for the Roman Catholic saint, Rosa de Viterbo. Santa Rosa County repealed its prohibition on alcohol in 2007. The county has a total area of 1,174 square miles.
Serving all Santa Rosa County Florida areas including: Gulf Breeze, Milton, Jay, Bagdad, Harold, Munson, Navarre, Navarre Beach, Pace, Oriole Beach
SANTA ROSA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Santa Rosa County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Santa Rosa Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Santa Rosa County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Santa Rosa County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Santa Rosa County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Santa Rosa County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Santa Rosa County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Santa Rosa County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- SANTA ROSA FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 158,512 (79% urban, 21% rural); it was 117,743 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 30,949
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 12,504
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 35,198
Renter-occupied apartments: 13,457 (it was 8,595 in 2000)
% of renters here: 20%
Land area: 1017 sq. mi.
Water area: 156.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 152 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Santa Rosa County: 87.4 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)