Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading San Castle Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping San Castle Florida people become homeowners since 1934. San Castle Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so San Castle Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SAN CASTLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• San Castle FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SAN CASTLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a San Castle Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a San Castle Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• San Castle Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SAN CASTLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the San Castle Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many San Castle Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other San Castle Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in San Castle Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SAN CASTLE FLORIDA
SAN CASTLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
SAN CASTLE FLORIDA:
San Castle is a census-designated place in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. Its population was 3,428 as of the 2010 census. San Castle is located between Interstate 95 and the Intracoastal Waterway; it borders Lantana to the north, Hypoluxo to the east, and Boynton Beach to the southwest
SAN CASTLE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 3,428.
Males: 1,775 (51.8%)
Females: 1,653 (48.2%)
Median resident age: 34.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $51,278
San Castle: $51,278
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $31,743
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $184,400
San Castle: $184,400
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,031.
San Castle FHA MORTGAGE / San Castle VA / San Castle San Castle FHA REFINANCE / San Castle NO CREDIT / San Castle BAD CREDIT / San Castle HARD MONEY / San Castle LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS