Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Ridgecrest Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Ridgecrest Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Ridgecrest Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Ridgecrest Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
RIDGECREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Ridgecrest FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
RIDGECREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Ridgecrest Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Ridgecrest Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Ridgecrest Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
RIDGECREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Ridgecrest Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Ridgecrest Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Ridgecrest Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Ridgecrest Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN RIDGECREST FLORIDA
RIDGECREST FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Ridgecrest is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,558 at the 2010 census.
RIDGECREST FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Ridgecrest Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Ridgecrest Florida.
DALE D LINT
DALE LINT, APPRAISER
Ridgecrest FHA MORTGAGE / Ridgecrest VA / Ridgecrest Ridgecrest FHA REFINANCE / Ridgecrest NO CREDIT / Ridgecrest BAD CREDIT / Ridgecrest HARD MONEY / Ridgecrest LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Ridgecrest
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 1.5 km² (0.6 mi²). 1.5 km² (0.6 mi²) of it is land and 1.75% is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,453 people, 781 households, and 623 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,691.3/km² (4,354.6/mi²). There were 862 housing units at an average density of 594.3/km² (1,530.2/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 16.23% White, 80.64% African American, 0.08% Native American, 0.16% Asian, 0.98% from other races, and 1.92% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.18% of the population.
There were 781 households out of which 39.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 32.5% were married couples living together, 41.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.2% were non-families. 15.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.13 and the average family size was 3.51.