Serving all Port St. Lucie Florida including Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Ankona, Eden, Eldred, Fort Pierce North, Fort Pierce South, Hutchinson Island South, Indian River Estates, Lakewood Park, North Hutchinson Island, River Park, St. Lucie West, Tradition, Walton, White City,
Port St. Lucie Florida is a city in St. Lucie County,FL. The population as of the 2000 cencus was about 89,000. In 2009 Florida estimated the City’s population at 155,000. Port St. Lucie Florida forms part of a metropolitan area called the Port St. Lucie, Florida with an estimated to have 406,300 residents.
The FHA mortgage allows Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida homebuyers to purchase home with less than 3.5% down payment. Or FHA refinance a Port St. Lucie Florida home up to 97.75% of the home value. Additional advantages of the FHA mortgage include:
Many Bad Credit Florida mortgage applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help home buyers with bad credit. Even If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a low Florida mortgage interest rate we may be able to help with one of the following:
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida Portfolio Lenders
- Buy a Port St. Lucie Florida home 1 day aftter a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Port St. Lucie Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Port St. Lucie Florida Mortgage
- Florida Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Port St. Lucie Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- ALL SITUATIONS ARE WELCOME!!
Port St. Lucie Population, Housing, city income, earnings, and wages data
Population in 2012: 168,716 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +90.1%
Males: 82,682 (49.0%)
Females: 86,034 (51.0%)
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 34945, 34952, 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
Median resident age: 39.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
Port St. Lucie Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2012: $47,852 (it was $40,509 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie: $47,852
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,351
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $121,800 (it was $87,700 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie: $121,800
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $233,281; Detached houses: $238,527; Townhouses or other attached units: $210,366; In 2-unit structures: $197,256; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $176,832; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $221,614; Mobile homes: $64,004
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $239,514; Detached houses: $246,118; Townhouses or other attached units: $224,684; In 2-unit structures: $224,553; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $154,729; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $200,203; Mobile homes: $59,935
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,096.