Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Pinetta Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Pinetta Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Pinetta Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Pinetta Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
PINETTA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Pinetta FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PINETTA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Pinetta Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Pinetta Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Pinetta Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PINETTA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Pinetta Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Pinetta Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Pinetta Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Pinetta Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PINETTA FLORIDA
PINETTA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Pinetta is an unincorporated community in Madison County, Florida, United States.
PINETTA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
White Population: 962
Black Population: 188
Hispanic Population: 17
Asian Population: 6
Hawaiian Population: 0
Indian Population: 4
Other Population: 2
Male Population: 583
Female Population: 590
Avg House Value: $35,000
Avg Household Income: $29,750
About the City of Pinetta
The community is located on Florida State Road 145 9.3 miles (15.0 km) north-northeast of Madison. Pinetta has a post office with ZIP code 32350, which opened on May 4, 1891.