Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Pineola Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Pineola Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Pineola Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Pineola Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
PINEOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Pineola FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PINEOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Pineola Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Pineola Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Pineola Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PINEOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Pineola Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Pineola Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Pineola Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Pineola Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PINEOLA FLORIDA
PINEOLA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Pineola is an unincorporated community in Southeastern Citrus County, Florida. It is located in the southeastern part of the county, to the south of Floral City. It is along County Road 39(South Istachatta Road) between the Hernando County-Citrus County Line north of Istachatta and County Road 48(East Bushnell Road). The ZIP Code for this community is 33536.
About the City of Pineola
The Pineola Grotto (limestone caverns formed by sinkholes) as well as limestone bluffs were associated with the area. They provided specialized fern and other plant habitats and were once studied and documented by prominent botanists. Much has been lost to mining and other encroachments. A. H. Curtiss visited the grotto in 1881 and was followed by others. Several (12?) previously undiscovered species were identified at the chasm.
The community itself may have developed around the limestone industry in the early 1900s in conjunction with Pineola Lime Company and the mining of limestone quarries. The area contains a few rural homes at present.
Pineola was the site of what has been referred to as “The Great Train Wreck of 1956.” On October 18, 1956 a head-on collision between two Atlantic Coast Line Railroad freight trains occurred killing five crewmen. A signpost at the site of the crash on the Withlacoochee State Trail memorializes the event.