PALMA SOLA FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
Welcome and thank you for visiting US Mortgage Lenders webpage. We are local Palma Sola Florida mortgage lenders. We are available to answer any questions you might have 24/7.
US Mortgage Lenders professionals have earned their excellent 5 star zillow and google reviews by opening more doors to homes in Palma Sola Florida than your average Florida lender. To discuss any of our full service Palma Sola Florida programs including, FHA minimum score 550, FHA Cash Out and Streamlines refinancing, Private lenders, Jumbo Loans, VA Mortgage loans down to 550 and Foreign National Loans. Note All Subject to change without notice.
PALMA SOLA FL MORTGAGE LENDERS PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
FOR SAME PALMA SOLA PRE APPROVAL!
FOR YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSOLATION
WE ARE LOCAL PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – All PALMA SOLA FL Zip codes: 32714.
PALMA SOLA FL MORTGAGE PROGRAMS
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYER PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA mortgage is not only for first time home buyers. Anyone purchasing a primary home can use the FHA loan. The FHA mortgage is popular with first time home buyers because of the with a low down payment requirement. In additions, bad credit, no credit mortgage applicants will find the FHA mortgage program is the only option to purchase a home. Read more »
- BAD CREDIT PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – Bad Credit FHA mortgage loan approvals are approved based on a more common sense approach to mortgage lending meaning bad credit borrowers with past foreclosure or Bankruptcy, tax liens, and collections or judgments can still qualify can qualify to purchase a home. Read more »
- NO CREDIT SCORE PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FHA loan applicants with no credit score lack of trade lines can still qualify for an FHA mortgage loan using alternate trade lines to build a credit or payment history.Read more »
- CONDO PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Search and purchase an FHA approved condo using the FHA mortgage program. Read more »
- TOWNHOUSE PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA mortgage program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a townhouse home easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs Read more »
- VILLA PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– This FHA loan program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a villa easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs Read more »
- MULTIFAMILY PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– This FHA loan program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a multifamily duplex, triplex or four unit easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs. Read more »
- JUMBO PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The Jumbo FHA mortgage loan can be used in higher cost areas over 417,000 to help borrowers qualify for a Jumbo low down payment FHA mortgage option.Read more »
- GIFTS ALLOWED PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – When apply with an FHA mortgage lender you must document where your down payment came from. If you are getting a gift from a family member you must document the transfer, the documenation is very precise. Make sure the follow the FHA rules for a gift step by step, otherwise you may not be able to use the gift funds! Read more »
- MODULAR HOME PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA Title I modular home loan mortgage may be used for the purchase or refinancing of a manufactured home and land built after 1977, a developed lot on which to place a manufactured home, or a manufactured home and lot in combination. The home must be used as the principal residence and never moved from its original location. In addition you must own or buy the land with home. Read more »
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The idea of owning a multi family real estate investment property can be a very good idea for those who prepare the tenants to make the FHA mortgage payments.
- FORECLOSURE OR BANKRUPTCY PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – People with recent foreclosure or bankruptcy us the FHA mortgage to purchase or refinance a home every PALMA SOLA! Read more »
- STREAMLINE REFINANCE PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Lowering your monthly mortgage payment is easier than ever with an FHA streamline refinance mortgage you do not even need a new appraisal! Read more »
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– An FHA Debt Consolidation Mortgage Refinance can lower your total monthly payment obligations. Contact us now to show you how much money you can save! Read more »
- COLLECTION AND JUDGMENTS PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers mortgage applicants to the opportunity to purchase a home even with collections and judgements. Read more »
- MANUAL UNDERWRITING PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– If our local bank does not approve you for an FHA mortgage its still possible to qualify for an FHA mortgage using compensating factors and manual underwriting to qualify. Read more »
- LOAN LIMITS FOR PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FHA mortgage loan limits very by county. You can purchase above the FHA mortgage loan limit but you would have to come up with the difference. Read more »
- DEBT TO INCOME RATIOS FOR PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The FHA mortgage program will allow higher debt to income ratios than any other first time home buyer programs. Read more »
- EXCLUSION LIST FOR PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – If you have a past Foreclosure or Student loan in default you may not quality for an FHA mortgage. Read more »
- SELLER PAID CLOSING PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Many FHA mortgage applicants find that the FHA mortgage is one of the most affordable mortgage programs allowing the seller to pay the buyers closing cost. Read more »
- OCCUPANCY RULES FOR PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORGAGE LENDERS – FHA mortgage loans are for primary home use only. Read more »
- VA BAD CREDIT PALMA SOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– VA loan applicants will find that the VA loan has the most flexible loan requirements available to purchase or refinance a home up to 100% loan to value even if you have your a veteran with a foreclosure or bankruptcy. Contact US mortgage lenders to learn how to put your (COE) certificate of eligibility to good use. Read more »
- USDA PALMA SOLA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – US mortgage lenders has access to USDA mortgage lenders approving borrowers all the way down to a 550 middle credit score. If you can prove the ability to pay your bills on time then we may have a USDA mortgage lender for you. Read more »
- JUMBO PALMA SOLA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS–US Mortgage lenders has access to jumbo mortgage lenders and jumbo portolio lenders approving jumbo loan applicants for loan amounts over 417,000 with credit down all the way down to a 600 middle credit score! Read more »
- HARD MONEY PALMA SOLA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS– If you have large enough down payment and can prove the ability and willingness to pay your bills on time then we may have a hard money lender for you. US Mortgage lenders has access to private lenders and portfolio hard money lenders approving borrowers for loans that your bank will never consider. Read more »
PALMA SOLA FLORIDA MORTGAGE AND CITY DATA
Originally referred to as the Village of Palma Sola, the town was platted in 1886 and for a time was the largest city in Manatee County. As the story goes, a solitary palm tree at the edge of the Manatee River guided sailors to safe harbor and drew seamen to settle in the area. Early settlers included J.A. Felts, J.B. Rogers, A.T. Adams, John Flowers, and Asa Pillsbury, who built the Palma Sola Community Church.
Palma Sola’s main local industries consisted of timber, fishing, and agriculture. Soon the town became known as a travel and vacation spot. The Palma Sola Hotel, built in the late 1800’s was regularly filled to capacity with visitors coming in by train from Jacksonville or by boat from Tampa Bay. By the turn of the century Bradenton had become the largest town in size and population. Palma Sola became a quiet spot on the map, until the land boom of the 1920’s. Land south of the original community began building up with large stately mansions, many of which are still around today. In 1921, perhaps to help cash in on the real estate market, a wooden bridge was built connecting the “new” Palma Sola area to Perico Island.
By the 1930’s the bridge was already termed “rickety.” It was eventually replaced with a modern one. On the north side of this new bridge old wood piles are still there from the former one. The original town, now sometimes referred to as Old Palma Sola, still sits up to the north, in amongst the more modern but still out-of-the-way neighborhood community. Submitted by: Jim Pike