Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Osteen Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Osteen Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Osteen Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Osteen Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OSTEEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Osteen FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OSTEEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Osteen Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Osteen Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Osteen Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OSTEEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Osteen Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Osteen Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Osteen Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Osteen Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN OSTEEN FLORIDA
OSTEEN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Osteen is an unincorporated community in the southwestern region of Volusia County, Florida, United States. Osteen is a natural paradise with the St. Johns River as well as typically native wetlands, swamps, forests and wildlife of Florida. Osteen attracts a fair number of visitors for these qualities.
OSTEEN FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Osteen Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Osteen Florida.
JULIE M HOUK
About the City of Osteen
Osteen was named after Hezekiah Ellis Osteen (1821–1904) a cattle rancher, who with his wife, Susannah Gaskins Osteen (1826–1886), originally settled in the community in the 19th century. Prior to Osteen, the community was known as Saulsville. A member of the Osteen family fought for the Confederacy in the American Civil War, and was either wounded or killed in battle.
A plaque is dedicated to the founders of the city in the civic center that was built in 1968. The city was once incorporated and the abandoned city hall is located on the corner of Railroad Avenue just west of the post office. Also located within Osteen is the Cypress Point Golf Club, a nine-hole executive length golf course.