Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Olustee Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Olustee Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Olustee Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Olustee Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OLUSTEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Olustee FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OLUSTEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Olustee Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Olustee Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Olustee Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OLUSTEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Olustee Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Olustee Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Olustee Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Olustee Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN OLUSTEE FLORIDA
OLUSTEE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Olustee is an unincorporated community in Baker County, Florida, United States.
OLUSTEE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
White Population: 203
Black Population: 90
Hispanic Population: 2
Asian Population: 0
Hawaiian Population: 0
Indian Population: 4
Other Population: 0
Male Population: 146
Female Population: 154
Avg House Value: $37,500
Avg Household Income: $44,844
About the City of Olustee
The name “Olustee” is from the nearby Olustee Creek whose name derives from the Creek (Muscogee) language ue-lvste (/oy-lást-i/) meaning “black water”. The town was historically known as Olustee Station and is the location of the Olustee Battlefield Historic State Park and of the ranger station for the Osceola National Forest, which is headquartered there. The US Forest Service has restored the former railroad depot at the center of town as a visitor center and museum for forest visitors.