Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
NOCATEE, ST. JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Nocatee, St. Johns County FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
NOCATEE, ST. JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Nocatee, St. Johns County Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
NOCATEE, ST. JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Nocatee, St. Johns County Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN NOCATEE, ST. JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA
NOCATEE, ST. JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
NOCATEE, ST. JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA:
Nocatee, Florida is an unincorporated planned community on 13,323 acres (5,392 ha), primarily in northern St. Johns County in the First Coast section of the U.S. state of Florida. The area is located near one of the most prestigious regions of Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach. It was approved in 2001 as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) under Section 380.06 of the Florida Statutes.
Nocatee, St. Johns County FHA MORTGAGE / Nocatee, St. Johns County VA / Nocatee, St. Johns County Nocatee, St. Johns County FHA REFINANCE / Nocatee, St. Johns County NO CREDIT / Nocatee, St. Johns County BAD CREDIT / Nocatee, St. Johns County HARD MONEY / Nocatee, St. Johns County LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Nocatee, St. Johns County
Nocatee is a planned community that spans the northeastern corner of St. Johns County and southeastern portion of Duval County in Northeast Florida. Nocatee has been designed as a complete, sustainable new town to balance work and recreation, in a walkable livable community. The master developer is The PARC Group, Inc., a developer of residential communities in Northeast Florida. The PARC Group has been named Developer of the Year for the past seven years by the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association.
Nocatee is located in Ponte Vedra, Florida, just west of Ponte Vedra Beach and between the cities of Jacksonville and St. Augustine. At full build-out, Nocatee is expected to have 13,000 homes; and up to 1,000,000 square feet (93,000 m2) of retail, 4,000,000 square feet (370,000 m2) of office and nine public schools. Almost two-thirds of the land will be placed in preservation and protected.
In 2014, 851 new homes were sold, making Nocatee the 3rd Best-Selling master-planned Community in America.