Nassau County is a county located in the state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 73,314. Its county seat is Fernandina Beach. Nassau County is part of the Jacksonville, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. Nassau County was created in 1824 from Duval County. The county has a total area of 726 square miles.
Serving all Nassau County Florida areas including: Fernandina Beach, Callahan, Hilliard, Amelia City, American Beach, Andrews, Becker, Boulogne, Bryceville, Chester, Crandall, Crawford, Dahoma, Dyal, Evergreen, Franklintown, Glenwood, Gross, Hedges, Hero, Ingle, Italia, Keene, Kent, Kings Ferry, Lessie, Mattox, Nassau Village-Ratliff, Nassauville, O’Neil, Verdie, Yulee Heights, Yulee
NASSAU FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Nassau County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Nassau Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Nassau County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Nassau County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Nassau County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Nassau County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Nassau County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Nassau County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- NASSAU FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 74,629 (52% urban, 48% rural); it was 57,663 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 14,905
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 7,544
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 17,732
Renter-occupied apartments: 6,345 (it was 4,248 in 2000)
% of renters here: 19%
Land area: 652 sq. mi.
Water area: 74.3 sq. mi.
Population density: 114 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Nassau County: 90.1 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)