Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading McDavid Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping McDavid Florida people become homeowners since 1934. McDavid Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so McDavid Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MCDAVID FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• McDavid FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MCDAVID FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a McDavid Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a McDavid Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• McDavid Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MCDAVID FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the McDavid Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many McDavid Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other McDavid Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in McDavid Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MCDAVID FLORIDA
MCDAVID FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
McDavid is an unincorporated community in Escambia County, Florida, United States. The community is part of the Pensacola – Ferry Pass – Brent, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
About the City of McDavid
The community was named after Joel McDavid, a founding resident of the community. Before the community was renamed in 1883, it was known as Regia.
McDavid is located at 30.866297°N 87.319698°W. The town lies directly south of Century, Florida and north of Molino, Florida. The main roads within the town are U.S. Route 29 and County Road 164. The town has a post office that serves the north end of the county.
The town’s children attend schools within the Escambia County School District including Bratt Elementary School, Byrneville Elementary School, Ernest Ward Middle School, and Northview High School.