Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading McAlpin Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping McAlpin Florida people become homeowners since 1934. McAlpin Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so McAlpin Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MCALPIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• McAlpin FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MCALPIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a McAlpin Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a McAlpin Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• McAlpin Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MCALPIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the McAlpin Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many McAlpin Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other McAlpin Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in McAlpin Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MCALPIN FLORIDA
MCALPIN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
McAlpin is an unincorporated community in Suwannee County, Florida, United States. McAlpin is located on U.S. Route 129 11 miles (18 km) south of Live Oak. McAlpin has a post office with ZIP code 32062.
MCALPIN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Houses and condos: 1,046
Renter-occupied apartments: 101
% of renters here: 12%
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 32062: 84.9 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 61.7 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 39 people per square mile
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
This zip code: 0.7% ($1,045)
Florida: 1.1% ($1,706)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $1,126 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $883 (0.6%)