Marion County is a county in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 331,298. Its county seat is Ocala. Marion County comprises the Ocala, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. The county has a total area of 1,663 square miles.
Serving all Marion County Florida areas including: Belleview, Dunnellon, Ocala, McIntosh, Reddick, Anthony, Citra, Fort McCoy, Marion Oaks, Orange Lake, Orange Springs, Salt Springs, Silver Springs Shores, Summerfield, The Villages.
MARION FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Marion County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Marion Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Marion County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Marion County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Marion County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Marion County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Marion County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Marion County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- MARION FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 335,125 (69% urban, 31% rural); it was 258,916 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 60,170
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 44,905
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 85,171
Renter-occupied apartments: 32,651 (it was 21,584 in 2000)
% of renters here: 20%
Land area: 1579 sq. mi.
Water area: 84.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 211 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Marion County: 85.8 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)