Margate Florida is a city in Broward County, Florida,. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of about 54,000. It is part of the Miami ,Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Davie FL Area, which is home to 5,600,000.
Many Margate Florida Bad credit home loan applicants don’t realize that the FHA mortgage can help Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Broward County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
- Bad Credit Margate Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Margate Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit Score Margate Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Margate Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Margate Floridamortgage
- Bad Credit Margate Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Margate Florida Florida Mortgage
- Margate FloridaStop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Margate Florida VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Margate FloridaCash For Deed
- Bad Credit Margate Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
MARGATE FL HOUSEING DATA
Population in 2012: 55,026 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +2.1%
|Median resident age:||42.3 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 33068.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,037 (it was $38,722 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $22,233
Margate city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $108,191 (it was $82,300 in 2000)
Margate FL Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $146,318; Detached houses: $199,154; Townhouses or other attached units: $127,424; In 2-unit structures: $97,026; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $116,769; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $76,291; Mobile homes: $43,703
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,184.