Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lorida Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lorida Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lorida Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lorida Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LORIDA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lorida FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LORIDA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lorida Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lorida Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lorida Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LORIDA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lorida Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lorida Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lorida Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lorida Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LORIDA FLORIDA
LORIDA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Lorida is an unincorporated community in eastern Highlands County, Florida, United States. It lies along U.S. Route 98 between the cities of Sebring and Okeechobee.
LORIDA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Nearest zip codes: 33876, 33852, 33870, 34974, 34972, 33875.
Median value of housing units with mortgages in 2011:
This zip code: $156,772
Median value of housing units with no mortgage in 2011:
This zip code: $124,595
Mean price in 2011:
Detached houses: $147,539 (63% of state mean)
Townhouses or other attached units: $69,654 (44% of state mean)
Mobile homes: $56,335 (84% of state mean)
Estimated number of vacant for-rent houses and condos in 2011: 87
About the City of Lorida
In addition to some light industry located along the U.S. 98 corridor, Lorida and the surrounding area contains numerous fish camps and lodges on the north and east shore of Lake Istokpoga.