Leon County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 275,487. The county seat is Tallahassee, which also serves as the state capital. The county is named after the Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León. Leon County is included in the Tallahassee, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 702 square miles.
Serving all Leon County Florida areas including: Tallahassee, Black Creek, Baum, Bloxham, Bradfordville, Capitola, Centerville, Chaires, Chaires Crossroads, Gardner, Felkel, Fort Braden, Iamonia, Ivan, Lafayette, Lutterloh, Meridian, Miccosukee, Ochlockonee, Rose, Wadesboro, Woodville
LEON FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Leon County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Leon County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Leon County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Leon County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Leon County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Leon County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Leon County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- LEON FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 283,769 (88% urban, 12% rural); it was 239,452 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 44,743
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 15,650
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 55,014
Renter-occupied apartments: 50,552 (it was 41,507 in 2000)
% of renters here: 43%
Land area: 667 sq. mi.
Water area: 35.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 417 people per square mile(high).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Leon County: 91.2 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)