Lauderhill, Florida officially the City of Lauderhill, is a city located in Broward County, Florida. As of the 2010 United States Census, Lauderhill, Florida’s population was about 67,000.It is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to 5,600,000 people at the 2010 census.
Many Bad Credit Broward County Florida mortgage applicants don’t realize that Lauderhill FL FHA mortgage loans can help Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Broward County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Lauderhill, Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Lauderhill, Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Lauderhill, Florida Mortgage
- Lauderhill, Florida Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Lauderhill, Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
Population in 2012: 69,100 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +20.0%
|Median resident age:||36.1 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 33351.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $34,161 (it was $32,515 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,920
Lauderhill city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $90,900 (it was $70,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $147,849; Detached houses: $201,659; Townhouses or other attached units: $147,705; In 2-unit structures: $67,787; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $74,568; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $84,598
Median gross rent in 2012: $884.