Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lanier Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lanier Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lanier Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lanier Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LANIER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lanier FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LANIER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lanier Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lanier Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lanier Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LANIER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lanier Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lanier Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lanier Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lanier Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LANIER FLORIDA
LANIER FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Lanier, Florida was platted in 1886 by Colonel Thomas C. Lanier. The 1895 census shows a population of 87 persons along with a post office, express office and a railroad depot. However, the town was abandoned shortly thereafter when dual freezes wiped out the citrus crop in the area.
About the City of Lanier
Situated Five miles from Leesburg. Offers Special Inducements of the new extension of the Florida Southern Railway to the Settlers as Follows: Large bodies of the richest drained prairie Land bordering Lake Griffin. Best possible track farming insuring great crops and freedom from drought. The new town and station are situated on healthful high pine land adjoining the great famous hammocks and wild budded orange groves which have made the place a center of wealth and wealthy men.
The Lake County Historical Society has some additional information about this town. It apparently was the 2nd post office ever established in Lake County. There is also a copy of a speech in their records that claims the town was founded by a relative of Sydney Lanier. However, if Col. Thomas C. Lanier is related to Sydney Lanier, the relationship is not close.
In February 2003 most of the platted lots were purchased by Cattle Country, LLC. This company began marketing the land based on the original map of the town. Lake County required aggregating the old lots to comply with the current density rules, so each of the lots marketed by Cattle Country, LLC contain at least two of the original lots of the old plat.