Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Lakeland FL Polk County FL, Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Alfred, Lakeland, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, Winter Haven
Lakeland is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States and is a principal city of the Lakeland-Winter Haven, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 100,710 as per July 2013. The city has a total area of 67 square miles. The dominant feature in Lakeland is the city’s many lakes. There are 38 named lakes in Lakeland with a number of other bodies of water unnamed, mostly phosphate mine pits that eventually filled with water. Lakeland Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Lakeland applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Polk County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Polk County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Lakeland FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lakeland FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Polk County mortgage
- Bad Credit Polk County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Polk County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lakeland FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Polk County, FL Mortgage
- Polk County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Polk County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Polk County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Lakeland FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
LAKELAND HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 99,999 (98% urban, 2% rural). Population change since 2000: +27.5%
Males: 47,751 (47.8%)
Females: 52,248 (52.2%)
Median resident age: 40.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33803, 33805, 33809, 33811, 33815.
Lakeland Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2012: $39,997 (it was $33,119 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $21,692
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $97,100 (it was $71,500 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $162,370; Detached houses: $191,190; Townhouses or other attached units: $168,575; In 2-unit structures: $142,185; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $163,534; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $138,153; Mobile homes: $54,991; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $155,294
Median gross rent in 2012: $883.