Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Lake Park FL Palm Beach County FL, Atlantis,Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo,Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Manalapan, Loxahatchee Groves, North Palm Beach, OceanRidge, Mangonia Park, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Pahokee, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Palm Beach Shores, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach,Wellington
Lake Park Florida is located in Palm Beach County, Florida and has a population of about 8,314. The town has a total area of 2.3 square miles. It’s been called “The Jewel of the Palm Beaches”. Lake Park was the first zoned municipality in the State of Florida. Lake Park Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Lake Park applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Palm Beach County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Palm Beach County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Lake Park FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake Park FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Palm Beach County mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Palm Beach County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake Park FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Palm Beach County, FL Mortgage
- Palm Beach County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Lake Park FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
LAKE PARK HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 8,314 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -4.7%
Males: 3,970 (47.8%)
Females: 4,344 (52.2%)
Median resident age: 36.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33403, 33404.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,911 (it was $33,983 in 2000)
Lake Park: $40,911
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $18,369
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $133,993 (it was $91,500 in 2000)
Lake Park: $133,993
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $253,796; Detached houses: $254,266; Townhouses or other attached units: $171,883; In 2-unit structures: $285,134; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $115,555; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $265,190; Mobile homes: $218,271; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $57,778
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,057.