Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Keysville Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Keysville Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Keysville Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Keysville Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
KEYSVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Keysville FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
KEYSVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Keysville Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Keysville Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Keysville Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
KEYSVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Keysville Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Keysville Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Keysville Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Keysville Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN KEYSVILLE FLORIDA
KEYSVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Keysville is an unincorporated community in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida, United States, adjacent to Lithia.
KEYSVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Keysville Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Keysville Florida.
RYAN E POWELL
PO BOX 873
Keysville FHA MORTGAGE / Keysville VA / Keysville Keysville FHA REFINANCE / Keysville NO CREDIT / Keysville BAD CREDIT / Keysville HARD MONEY / Keysville LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Keysville
Keysville was founded in the 1870s by Daniel McQueen Blue. It was named after the US Postmaster general at the time, General David Key. In 1880, Keysville reached a population of over 500, making it the second largest community in the county, after Tampa. In the late nineteenth century it was served by passenger trains, but after the depletion of the timber resources, it declined. In the early 1900s the town experienced a small revival with the opening of numerous phosphate mines in the area.
Keysville is located at 27.9 degrees north, 82.1 degrees west (27.86889, -82.09583); or about 12 miles south of Plant City. The elevation for the community is 81 feet above sea level.
The community of Keysville is served by Hillsborough County Schools.