Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Kendall West Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Kendall West Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Kendall West Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Kendall West Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
KENDALL WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Kendall West FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
KENDALL WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Kendall West Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Kendall West Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Kendall West Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
KENDALL WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Kendall West Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Kendall West Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Kendall West Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Kendall West Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN KENDALL WEST FLORIDA
KENDALL WEST FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
KENDALL WEST FLORIDA:
Kendall West is a census-designated place and an unincorporated community Miami suburb in Miami-Dade County, Florida, west of the Florida Turnpike. The population was 38,034 at the 2000 census. The ZIP codes serving the census area are 33193 and 33196.
KENDALL WEST FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 17,425 (48.2%)
Females: 18,729 (51.8%)
Median resident age: 37.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33185.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,291 (it was $38,715 in 2000)
Kendall West: $42,291
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,040 (it was $14,806 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $168,938 (it was $105,100 in 2000
Kendall West: $168,938
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $207,037; Detached houses: $260,502; Townhouses or other attached units: $168,637; In 2-unit structures: $127,221; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $131,174; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $128,503
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,202.
Kendall West FHA MORTGAGE / Kendall West VA / Kendall West Kendall West FHA REFINANCE / Kendall West NO CREDIT / Kendall West BAD CREDIT / Kendall West HARD MONEY / Kendall West LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Kendall West
According to the United States Census Bureau, the census area has a total area of 3.7 square miles (9.6 km2), of which, 3.4 square miles (8.8 km2) of it is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) of it (7.12%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 38,034 people, 11,759 households, and 9,807 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 11,218.6 people per square mile (4,331.9/km²). There were 12,229 housing units at an average density of 3,607.1/sq mi (1,392.8/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 83.37% White (15.3% were Non-Hispanic White,) 4.23% African American, 0.19% Native American, 1.48% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 6.44% from other races, and 4.25% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 79.03% of the population.
There were 11,759 households out of which 49.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 58.8% were married couples living together, 18.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 16.6% were non-families. 11.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 2.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.23 and the average family size was 3.47.