Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Jonesville Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Jonesville Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Jonesville Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Jonesville Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
JONESVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Jonesville FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
JONESVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Jonesville Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Jonesville Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Jonesville Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
JONESVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Jonesville Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Jonesville Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Jonesville Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Jonesville Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN JONESVILLE FLORIDA
JONESVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Jonesville is an unincorporated community in Alachua County, Florida, United States. It is located at the intersection of County Road 241 and State Road 26 (Newberry Road). Jonesville has no city government but is an informal name for a region on Newberry Road between Gainesville and Newberry.
JONESVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Jonesville Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Jonesville Florida.
CHRISTOPHER R JONES
CHRISTOPHER RYAN JONES
Jonesville FHA MORTGAGE / Jonesville VA / Jonesville Jonesville FHA REFINANCE / Jonesville NO CREDIT / Jonesville BAD CREDIT / Jonesville HARD MONEY / Jonesville LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Jonesville
Over the years, Jonesville has become more populated as the city of Gainesville has continued to grow and residents have moved west towards less dense communities. Coinciding with the growth in the area population, Jonesville has seen an increase in relocation of businesses.
Previously established companies, such as Sherwin-Williams, have been joined by new businesses in the commercial development in Town of Tioga, such as Starbucks and the Publix at Steeple Chase shopping plaza. Additional businesses are expected to move to the area with the development of commercial/office space at the intersection of Newberry Road and NW 140th Terrace.
The Jonesville Park provides local residents with baseball fields, a mile-long track, a disc golf course, tennis courts, soccer fields, and regular play. Future development of the park promises to include a nature center, an event lawn with numerous activities, a BMX track, nature trails, picnic areas, an amphitheater, and a recreation center with gymnasium, weight room and multipurpose rooms.