Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Highpoint Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Highpoint Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Highpoint Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Highpoint Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HIGHPOINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Highpoint FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HIGHPOINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Highpoint Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Highpoint Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Highpoint Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HIGHPOINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Highpoint Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Highpoint Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Highpoint Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Highpoint Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HIGHPOINT FLORIDA
HIGHPOINT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Highpoint is an unincorporated community in eastern Pinellas County, Florida, United States, near Tampa Bay. It is situated between Feather Sound and Largo. The area includes the census-designated place of South Highpoint.
HIGHPOINT FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,865 (50.6%)
Females: 1,821 (49.4%)
Median resident age: 63.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34613.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $29,398 (it was $25,434 in 2000)
High Point: $29,398
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $18,114 (it was $19,051 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $62,007 (it was $45,700 in 2000)
High Point: $62,007
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $88,329; Detached houses: $139,485; Mobile homes: $65,978
Median gross rent in 2012: $925.
Highpoint FHA MORTGAGE / Highpoint VA / Highpoint Highpoint FHA REFINANCE / Highpoint NO CREDIT / Highpoint BAD CREDIT / Highpoint HARD MONEY / Highpoint LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Highpoint
Highpoint is located at 27.91667 degrees north, 82.71306 degrees west (27.91667, -82.71306). The elevation for the community is 13 feet above sea level.
The community of Highpoint is served by Pinellas County Schools.