Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Highland Beach FL Palm Beach County FL, Atlantis,Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo,Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Manalapan, Loxahatchee Groves, North Palm Beach, OceanRidge, Mangonia Park, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Pahokee, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Palm Beach Shores, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach,Wellington.
Highland Beach Florida is located in Palm Beach County, Florida and has a population of about 3,638. The Town of Highland Beach is located in the southern portion of eastern Palm Beach County, which is in the southeastern part of the State of Florida. The Town encompasses 1.1 total square miles and is bounded on the north and northwest by the City of Delray Beach and on the south and southwest by the City of Boca Raton. Highland Beach Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Highland Beach applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Palm Beach County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Palm Beach County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Hingland FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Highland FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Palm Beach County mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Palm Beach County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Highland FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Palm Beach County, FL Mortgage
- Palm Beach County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Highland FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
HIGHLAND BEACH HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 3,618 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -4.2%
Males: 1,712 (47.3%)
Females: 1,906 (52.7%)
Median resident age: 66.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33487.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $96,055 (it was $72,989 in 2000)
Highland Beach: $96,055
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $79,184
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $445,903 (it was $210,400 in 2000)
Highland Beach: $445,903
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $585,382; Detached houses: $1,528,710; Townhouses or other attached units: $641,246; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $962,564; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $474,264
Median gross rent in 2012: $2,001