Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Hialeah FL Miami-Dade County FL, Aventura, Florida, Coral Gables, Florida, Doral, Florida, Florida City, Florida, Hialeah Gardens, Florida, Hialeah, Florida, Homestead, Florida, Miami, Miami Beach, Florida, Miami Gardens, Florida,Miami Springs, Florida, North Bay Village, Florida, North Miami Beach, Florida, North Miami, Florida.
Hialeah Florida is located in Miami-Dade County, Florida and has a population of about 231,941. It is the sixth largest city of the state, and is a major municipality within Greater Miami. It also has a largest Sapnish speaking community. Hialeah sits in the heart of northwest Dade, and has access to every major thoroughfare. Hialeah Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Hialeah applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Miami-Dade County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Miami-Dade County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Hialeah FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Hialeah FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Miami Dade County mortgage
- Bad Credit Miami Dade County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Miami Dade County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Hialeah FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Miami Dade County, FL Mortgage
- Miami Dade County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Miami Dade County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Miami Dade County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Hialeah FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
HIALEAH HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 231,941 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +2.4%
Males: 111,196 (47.9%)
Females: 120,745 (52.1%)
Median resident age: 42.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33010, 33012, 33013, 33016, 33018.
Hialeah Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2012: $28,878 (it was $29,492 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $13,959
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $148,100 (it was $102,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $186,805; Detached houses: $220,880; Townhouses or other attached units: $161,935; In 2-unit structures: $167,975; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $147,541; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $138,092; Mobile homes: $66,904; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $40,765
Median gross rent in 2012: $977.