Hernando County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 172,778. Its county seat is Brooksville, and its largest community is Spring Hill. Hernando County is included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of 2005, Hernando was the 35th fastest growing county in the country. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 589 square miles.
Serving all Hernando County Florida areas including: Brooksville, Weeki Wachee, Aripeka, Bayport, Brookridge, Garden Grove, Hernando Beach, High Point, Hill ‘n Dale, Istachatta, Lake Lindsey, Masaryktown, Nobleton, North Brooksville, North Weeki Wachee, Pine Island, Ridge Manor, South Brooksville, Spring Hill, Spring Lake, Timber Pines, Weeki Wachee Gardens, Wiscon, Ridge Manor West, Rolling Acres
HERNANDO FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Hernando County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Hernando County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hernando County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Hernando County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hernando County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Hernando County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Hernando County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- HERNANDO FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 173,422 (81% urban, 19% rural); it was 130,802 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 34,836
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 22,938
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 47,954
Renter-occupied apartments: 13,971 (it was 7,471 in 2000)
% of renters here: 13%
Land area: 478 sq. mi.
Water area: 110.8 sq. mi.
Population density: 362 people per square mile(high).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Hernando County: 93.2 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)