Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Harmony Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Harmony Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Harmony Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Harmony Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HARMONY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Harmony FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HARMONY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Harmony Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Harmony Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Harmony Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HARMONY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Harmony Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Harmony Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Harmony Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Harmony Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HARMONY FLORIDA
HARMONY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Harmony is an unincorporated community master-planned community near St. Cloud, Florida, United States. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area. According to 2010 Census data, Harmony is home to more than 1,000 residents.
HARMONY FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Harmony Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Harmony Florida.
CRAIG A GEHM
CRAIG GEHM APPRAISALS
About the City of Harmony
Harmony is a Green-certified community, certified by the Florida Green Building Coalition. Development plans for Harmony were set in motion by 1996. The Harmony Community Development District was established by local ordinance in March 2000.
Harmony developed a cooperative relationship with the University of Florida’s Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation in 2001. Harmony was demonstrating a real-life example of people living and working in the same community. The goal was to show that this could be done in a sustainable way while also minimizing the impact on the local ecology.
The Harmony Residential Owners Association (ROA) was created on Oct 8, 2002. It “establishes a mechanism by which to realize the goal of creating a community in which good citizenship and community service are encouraged from all residents”. The owners association is responsible for maintenance as well as community-wide standards for all common areas of Harmony not managed by the CDD.