Hardee County is a county in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 27,731. The official Brevard County seat has been located in Wauchula. Hardee County comprises the Wauchula, FL Micropolitan Statistical Area. It was named for Cary A. Hardee, Governor of Florida from 1921 to 1925. Hardee County was created in 1921. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 638 square miles.
Serving all Hardee County Florida areas including: Bowling Green, Wauchula, Zolfo Springs, Crewsville, Fort Green, Ona, Popash, Sweetwater, Limestone, Village of Charlie Creek
HARDEE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Hardee County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Hardee County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hardee County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Hardee County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hardee County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Hardee County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Hardee County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- HARDEE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 27,514 (52% urban, 48% rural); it was 26,938 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 3,208
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 2,525
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 5,997
Renter-occupied apartments: 2,512 (it was 2,169 in 2000)
% of renters here: 27%
Land area: 637 sq. mi.
Water area: 1.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 44 people per square mile(average).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Hardee County: 78.5 (low, U.S. average is 100)