Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Haile Plantation Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Haile Plantation Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Haile Plantation Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Haile Plantation Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Haile Plantation FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Haile Plantation Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Haile Plantation Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Haile Plantation Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Haile Plantation Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Haile Plantation Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Haile Plantation Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Haile Plantation Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA
HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA:
Haile Plantation, an unincorporated community and New Urbanism planned development, is a 2,600 household (1,700 acre) development of regional impact southwest of the city of Gainesville, within Alachua County, Florida, United States.
HAILE PLANTATION FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 85,853
People per square mile 3,968
Household income $66,396
Income per capita $35,356
Male/Female ratio 0.91:1
Males 18-39 years 28.5%
Females 18-39 years 28.4%
Married (15yrs and older) 54.8%
Have children (under 18yrs) 43.6%
Haile Plantation FHA MORTGAGE / Haile Plantation VA / Haile Plantation Haile Plantation FHA REFINANCE / Haile Plantation NO CREDIT / Haile Plantation BAD CREDIT / Haile Plantation HARD MONEY / Haile Plantation LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Haile Plantation
While the Village Center provides the life of the community, most residents reside within easy walking distance in one of two associations: Haile Plantation Homeowners’ Association and Haile Plantation West Homeowners’ Association.
Haile Village Center is the neighborhood center within the development. Residents and business in Haile Plantation use Gainesville, Florida for mailing addresses. The development’s name sake is Thomas Evans Haile, a South Carolina Sea Island Cotton grower that established his plantation there in 1854. Enslaved Africans lived on and worked the land. The Haile family ancestors include some who served in the American Revolutionary War. The Historic Haile Homestead, known as Kanapaha, still stands and was featured in the 1979 movie “Gal Young ‘Un”, based on a Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings story.
New construction at Haile Plantation started in the late 1970s. Celebrity residents of Haile Plantation include current basketball head coach Billy Donovan.