Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Grandin Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Grandin Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Grandin Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Grandin Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
GRANDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Grandin FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
GRANDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Grandin Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Grandin Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Grandin Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
GRANDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Grandin Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Grandin Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Grandin Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Grandin Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN GRANDIN FLORIDA
GRANDIN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Grandin is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States. It is located near the State Road 100/County Road 315intersection. As of the 2000 Census, its population is 192.
About the City of Grandin
Mostly known for its sand and rock plants, the hills in this area are part of a northern unconnected extension of the Lake Wales Ridge. Grandin is used heavily by Florida Rock Industries Inc. as a source of undifferentiated sand.
Grandin is located at 29°43’39?N 81°55’07?W.