Franklin County is a county along the Gulf of Mexico in the Florida panhandle of the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 11,549. The official Brevard County seat has been located in Apalachicola. Franklin County was founded in 1832. It was named for Benjamin Franklin. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,026 square miles.
Serving all Frankilin County Florida areas including: Carrabelle, Eastpoint, Alligator Point, Bald Point, Lanark Village, St. Teresa
FRANKLIN FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Franklin County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Franklin County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Franklin County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Franklin County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Franklin County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Franklin County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Franklin County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- FRANKLIN FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 11,686 (32% urban, 68% rural); it was 11,057 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 1,450
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 1,714
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 3,245
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,090 (it was 851 in 2000)
% of renters here: 21%
Land area: 544 sq. mi.
Water area: 493.1 sq. mi.
Population density: 21 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Franklin County: 84.4 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)