Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fowler’s Bluff Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fowler’s Bluff Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fowler’s Bluff Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fowler’s Bluff Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FOWLER’S BLUFF FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fowler’s Bluff FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FOWLER’S BLUFF FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fowler’s Bluff Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fowler’s Bluff Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fowler’s Bluff Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FOWLER’S BLUFF FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fowler’s Bluff Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fowler’s Bluff Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fowler’s Bluff Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fowler’s Bluff Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FOWLER’S BLUFF FLORIDA
FOWLER’S BLUFF FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FOWLER’S BLUFF FLORIDA:
Fowler’s Bluff is an unincorporated community in Levy County, Florida, United States. It is a small, river-side central Florida community near the southern end of the Suwannee River. The nearest significant city is Chiefland, approximately 15 miles to the northeast. The community provides river access via a public boat ramp located at 15597 NW 46th Lane.
Fowler’s Bluff FHA MORTGAGE / Fowler’s Bluff VA / Fowler’s Bluff Fowler’s Bluff FHA REFINANCE / Fowler’s Bluff NO CREDIT / Fowler’s Bluff BAD CREDIT / Fowler’s Bluff HARD MONEY / Fowler’s Bluff LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fowler’s Bluff
A pirate’s curse is afoot, and it could be keeping some valuable booty several feet underground.
Here in this swampy hamlet on the east bank of the Suwannee River, where the air thickens with mosquitoes, a legend of buried treasure is firmly entrenched in local lore.
For years, through many landowners, treasure hunters have tried and failed to come up with the loot they believe was buried by 1800s French privateer Jean Lafitte — some say because such endeavors carry a curse preventing the treasure from being uncovered.