Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fort Mason Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fort Mason Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fort Mason Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fort Mason Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FORT MASON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fort Mason FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FORT MASON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fort Mason Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fort Mason Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fort Mason Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FORT MASON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fort Mason Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fort Mason Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fort Mason Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fort Mason Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FORT MASON FLORIDA
FORT MASON FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FORT MASON FLORIDA:
Fort Mason is an unincorporated community in Lake County, Florida, United States.
FORT MASON FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median household income in 2011:
Fort Mason: $940
Median rent in 2011:
Fort Mason: $14
Zip codes: 32726.
Average household size:
Fort Mason: 0.1 people
Eustis: 2.5 people
Percentage of family households:
Fort Mason: 15.1%
Fort Mason FHA MORTGAGE / Fort Mason VA / Fort Mason Fort Mason FHA REFINANCE / Fort Mason NO CREDIT / Fort Mason BAD CREDIT / Fort Mason HARD MONEY / Fort Mason LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fort Mason
During the Second Seminole War (1835-1842), troops under the command of Brig. Gen. Abraham Eustis left Volusia County headed toward the Withlacoochee River as part of a military action in response to the December 28, 1835 massacre of Major Francis L. Dade and his command near Bushnell.
In March 1836 the troops camped nearby while a bridge was constructed over the Ocklawaha to the west. They built a fortified stockade about one mile south of this location, on the east side of Smith Lake. It was named Fort Mason, most likely to honor Lt. Col. Pierce Mason Butler who led the expedition and after whom Fort Butler, near Astor, was also named.
After hostilities ended, Fort Mason became a supply base to support and encourage settlement in the area, which would later become Lake County. With the coming of the railroad in the1880s, a town on the north shore of Lake Eustis took its name from Fort Mason.