FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS VA LOANS EASY!
VA helps Florida Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become Florida homeowners. It is part of our Florida VA mission to serve you, we provide Florida VA mortgage guaranty benefit information and other mortgage and housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a Florida VA mortgage for your own personal occupancy.
VA Florida Mortgage Loans are provided by private Florida mortgage lenders, such as banks and VA approved FL mortgage companies. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the Florida VA approved lender to provide you with the best terms.
FLORIDA VA JUMBO LOAN LIMITS Florida VA Jumbo Mortgage Loan Limits: $1,000,000 for all Florida counties.
VA Mortgage Florida Loan Limits for a 0% Down-Payment: VA mortgage limits up to $417,000 for all Florida counties except Monroe county, FL = $425,000
VA Jumbo Florida Mortgage Loan program is one of the least understood in the market. The VA mortgage offers the best Florida Jumbo loan program in the country. A “Jumbo” Florida VA mortgage is any loan greater than $417,000. The VA Jumbo Florida Mortgage Loan is one of the least understood mortgage loans in the industry. Most VA mortgage applicants think that they are unable to secure a VA Mortgage Loan above $417,000 in Florida. This information is not correct. $417,000 is the maximum loan amount in Florida if you are looking for a No Down-Payment Loan. The VA will actually guarantee loans up to $1,000,000 with a down-payment from the Florida Veterans.
The qualification guidelines are less stringent for Florida VA mortgages.
• Because the loan is backed by the government, banks have relaxed the often strict lending rules for VA loan applicants making them easier for bad credit VA Florida loan applicants with recent Florida forelclosure and bankruptcy to obtain.
• For more information on repairing your credit score to become eligible for a VA loan, browse our page on VA loans for bad credit.
Want to see what a VA mortgage can do for you? Take two minutes to answer a few questions. There is no obligation and your credit will not be pulled. A VA loan specialist will simply contact you to let you know what you pre-qualify for.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com and their VA home loan benefit and allow us to help you:
• Lower your monthly payment
• Lower your interest rate
• Purchase a home with $0 down
• A VA mortgage is one of the only loan programs that still allows the borrower to finance 100% of the home’s value and purchase with $0 down.
• Now more than ever banks are requiring large down payments for conventional loans. In many cases they require 10-20% down, putting home ownership out of reach for many prospective buyers.
• How much will $0 down save you? Conventional loans will require a minimum of 5% down, and in many cases as much as 10% and 20%.
Lower You’re Monthly Payment
• PMI, or private Florida mortgage insurance, is not required on a VA loan. PMI is an added monthly expense required for Florida conventional loans where the borrower finances more than 80% of the Florida home’s value.
• VA Mortgage Interest rates are also lower with a VA Florida mortgage is , typically 0.5%-1.0% lower than a conventional Florida home loan. A lower rate combined with monthly PMI savings can substantially lower your Florida mortgage payment.