While other Florida mortgage lenders have pulled out of the manufactured housing market, Florida Mortgage lenders.com has stood by Florida Modular and manufactured home community by continuing to offer FHA, VA Manufactured and Modular home financing in every city and county in Florida.
Today, Florida mortgage lenders offers our Manufactured Housing lending in our FHA, VA, USDA, DU Refi Plus, Open Access, Conventional, and One Time Close loan programs. Our Florida manufactured financing programs offer Florida Manufactured loans for clients with a minimum qualifying credit score as low as 600!
For a Florida Manufactured Home that has had the tags removed, a HUD Label Verification Letter must be ordered; see: Institute for Building Technology and Safety (click here). IBTS provides a verification letter by fax or email to verify the following information on Florida manufactured homes:
Florida Manufactured Home loan Eligibility:
- A Florida manufactured home is a structure that is transportable in one or more sections, and is designed and constructed to the Federal Manufactured Construction and Safety Standards and is so labeled. To be eligible for FHA mortgage insurance, all Florida manufactured homes must comply with the following requirements including:
- A floor area of not less than 400 square feet
- Florida manufactured homes must be constructed after June 15, 1976, in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards, as evidenced by an affixed certification label in accordance with 24 CFR 3280.11 (Florida manufactured homes produced prior to that date or ineligible for insured financing)
- Be classified as Florida real estate (but not be treated as real estate for purposes of state taxation)
- The FHA mortgage must cover both the Florida manufactured unit and its site and shall have a term of not more than 30 years from the date amortization begins.
- Built and remains on a permanent chassis.
- Designed to be used as a dwelling with a permanent foundation built to FHA minimum criteria, and the finished grade elevation beneath the Florida manufactured home or, if a basement is used, the grade beneath the basement floor shall be at or above the 100-year return frequency flood elevation.
Florida Manufactured Housing Certification: Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com has negotiated special pricing on Florida Manufactured Housing Certifications through Hayman Residential Engineering Services. They provide a complete service for foundations on manufactured housing. To order your certification: (Hayman Engineering Website)