Because these Bad credit Florida home loans are insured by the government, FHA Florida Mortgages allow Florida mortgage applicants with bad credit issues to get attain a bad credit Florida mortgage on a home of their choosing. These “Bad Credit Florida Mortgages” are not as expensive as some other Florida mortgages, and their relaxed guidelines help Florida homebuyers every day. Ever wonder how to buy a Florida home with poor credit, or how to purchase a home with bad credit? Many Florida mortgage loan applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Florida mortgage we may be able to help with one of the following:
- Buy 1 day after a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- Bad credit Florida mortgage
- No credit score Florida mortgage
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard money Florida mortgage
- Bad credit 2nd second Florida mortgage
- Florida Stop foreclosure loans
- Bad credit Florida VA mortgage
BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
The FHA mortgage can help you purchase a new Florida home with 3.5% down payment even if you have bad credit. Even If you’ve had accounts forwarded to collections, past bankruptcies or Foreclosures, high debt to income ratio, then you still may qualify for our bad credit or no credit Florida mortgage. These government backed bad credit Florida mortgage loans can work for Florida mortgage applicants that don’t have cash for a down payment or closing costs. And they are a much better choice than a Florida hard money loan.
Most Florida renters at one point or another in their lives consider owning a Florida home, but do not know what questions to ask including: How much house can I afford? How much of a down payment do I need? Do I make enough the cover the monthly payment? And, what will it take to get pre approved?? Perhaps you have gotten past that part and actually have gone to a Florida mortgage lenders to find out that you are not eligible for a Florida home loan, but were not told why, or do not understand why. Then the questions you will have are along these lines. Do I have bad credit? If I do then to bad credit Florida home loans exist? Do bad credit Florida mortgage lenders exist? Is my debt to income ratio to high? What do I need to qualify for an Florida FHA mortgage? We have answers and resources for every step in the Florida FHA home loan process, focusing heavily on Florida FHA loans due to the relaxed guidelines and their ability to help Florida first time home buyers. Our goal at Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is s to give you a timeline and a plan to give you the access to Florida home loan that is both a safe and responsible loan so that you can succeed in owning a Florida home.
We have highly trained Bad credit Florida home loan specialists available to you in getting you qualify for a bad credit Florida home loan, and we are committed to sharing all of our resources to get you into your own Florida home loan with an FHA Mortgage. Whether you are a Florida first time home buyer, looking for a bad credit Florida home loan, or have owned a Florida home before, but have been recently turned down, our Florida mortgage specialists as well as many online resources can provide you the tools you need to attain your goals. Talk to a bad credit Florida mortgage specialist or find the information that may help you right here on the website.