Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Flagler Estates Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Flagler Estates Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Flagler Estates Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Flagler Estates Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Flagler Estates FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Flagler Estates Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Flagler Estates Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Flagler Estates Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Flagler Estates Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Flagler Estates Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Flagler Estates Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Flagler Estates Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA
FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA:
Flagler Estates is an unincorporated community in Flagler and St. Johns counties in the U.S. state of Florida. It is located 8 mi (13 km) southeast of Hastings, Florida. The Flagler County portion of Flagler Estates is part of the Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach, FL metropolitan statistical area, while the St. Johns County portion is part of the Jacksonville Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of May 2006, there were an estimated 1,500 families residing in Flagler Estates.
FLAGLER ESTATES FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,839 (57.2%)
Females: 1,376 (42.8%)
Median resident age: 37.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32145.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $61,288
Flagler Estates: $61,288
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $35,901
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $225,700
Flagler Estates: $225,700
Median gross rent in 2012: $828.
Flagler Estates FHA MORTGAGE / Flagler Estates VA / Flagler Estates Flagler Estates FHA REFINANCE / Flagler Estates NO CREDIT / Flagler Estates BAD CREDIT / Flagler Estates HARD MONEY / Flagler Estates LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Flagler Estates
The Flagler Estates Road and Water Control District FERWCD encompasses about 7,416 acres (30 km2) in the unincorporated areas of St. Johns County. The main entrance is off State Road 13 onto Flagler Estates Boulevard, shown in the picture to the right.
There are 6,181 acres (25 km2) of residential lots in Flagler Estates. Most lots are 1.13 acres (4,600 m2) in area (excludes road easement).
Although it covers a wide area, the nearest services are in Palatka, across the St. Johns River. The only services are Buzz Mart and Dollar General, at the corner of Flagler Estates Boulevard and CR 13. The main river that runs through the central area is Deep Creek. More details below. 2.4 miles (3.9 km) east of the area is Old Brick Road, a U.S. National Register of Historic Place. It is located 12 miles (19 km) east of Palatka. The area is known for its large lot sizes.